Let Us Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
With today’s tightly sealed, well-insulated homes, indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than the air outside. That’s why monitoring the indoor air quality (IAQ) of your home or business is more essential today than ever before. Acker Heating & Cooling, Inc can provide you with an evaluation of air quality and solutions to remedy poor air quality.
Signs of Poor IAQ
Do you experience headaches, nausea or otherwise feel worse inside your home than at work or when you’re out? Many people don’t realize that the cold or allergy-like symptoms they’re feeling are due to poor air quality in the home. Other signs of poor indoor air quality include significant dust build-up, mold or mildew growth, excess humidity and unpleasant smells.
Our Air Quality Services
If you think you may have an issue with your home’s IAQ, call Acker Heating & Cooling for a free in-home consultation with one of our air quality specialists. We’ll evaluate your indoor air using the latest technologies and share our recommendations. They may include one or a combination of the following:
- Air filtration products. Filters can remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies and lead to poor indoor air quality.
- Humidifiers. Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and to reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh air ventilators. Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors, which are all contributors to poor IAQ, by expelling them into the outdoors.
- Ultraviolet lights. Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon monoxide detectors. These units are essential to protect your family from a silent killer.
- Zoning & programmable thermostats. Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level.